How to synchronize AirBnb's Calendar with RentalBell
Here's how to sync the AirBnb calendar with RentalBell
To sync your AirBnb calendar with your rental on RentalBell, visit your rental's page on RentalBell and click on Calendar Tools and then Add/Sync a New Channel. A window will open up where you will connect the AirBnb and RentalBell calendars together. Select AirBnb or choose Other from the dropdown menu.
Step 1: Import the AirBnb calendar into RentalBell
- In your AirBnb account, under the Sync Calendar heading, Click Export Calendar.
- Copy this link. This is the calendar link you will need.
- Copy & paste the link in RentalBell in the AirBnb's Calendar Address (URL) box and click the Import Calendar button.
Step 2: Export the RentalBell calendar to AirBnb
- In the Export RentalBell's calendar to AirBnb box, copy the ical file link. This is what you'll need to paste into AirBnb.
- Log in to your Airbnb account.
- Select Your Listing.
- Click Calendar or Go to Calendar.
- Click Availability Settings.
- Under the Sync Calendar heading, Click Import Calendar.
- Paste the link you copied into Airbnb's Calendar address URL field.
RentalBell is a cheap and easy to use Channel Manager
No double bookings
Additional tools included
Rental owners and managers use RentalBell to streamline the management of their rentals, especially if they are listed on multiple travel sites. RentalBell actively syncs multiple calendars, including AirBnb and RentalBell, so the risk of double bookings are eliminated. By having one channel management system communicate with any particular channel, the risk or prematurely reaching the daily ics call limit is eliminated. RentalBell also manages other aspects of a rental's calendar including the availability window and preparation time between bookings. The cost is $5.99/month per rental and includes unlimited channels, analytical graphs, embeddable calendar widgets for personal rental websites, 24/7 support, and more.